Main content of the website

Municipal Hail Insurance

Did you know that the R.M. of Willowdale administrator is an agent for Hail Insurance?

Owned land can be insured under the SMHI program and added to your municipal property taxes.

You can also bump up your coverage on owned land and insure rented land under the AMHI program.

Call the office today to see if we can help with your hail insurance needs.

Municipal Hail Insurance